Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disneyland

Disneyland has always been one of my favorite places on earth. I mean, it's called the happiest place on earth for a reason. I haven't been there for many years, but when I was little my Dad worked there meaning that my entire family loves the place. If you look in our living room we have eight pictures of  Mickey Mouse, and one of the Sleeping Beauty Castle. I have three sibling, three of the four of us, when we grow up want to work on Disneyland. I am a dancer and I want to work as a character, or a dancer in the parades. Disneyland is a place that brings so much joy to me. I love it! My Dad, when he was my age he would go with his friends to Disneyland on the weekends. He grew up with it, and has taught us that Disneyland really is magic.http://images.wikia.com/disney/images/9/9c/SBC50.jpg  

1 comment: